About this item
- IBRA 6.35mm Jack Mono to XLR Cable offers an ideal solution to connect your microphones to wide variety of applications.Including professional recording studios, live performance, schools, churches,public speeches,parties and any other professional audio setups.
- Available devices: Microphones, Audio Sound Consoles, Power Amplifier, Stereo System, Wireless Microphone Receiver ,etc.
- Oxygen-free copper core to deliver pristine sound; Gold plated connector makes it durable for using ,improves anti-corrosion and anti-oxidant performance, thus extends the service life.
- Constructed with multi-layers of shielding minimize signal interference and ensure the transmission stable,provides maximum cancellation of hum and noise.
- Unique cable design enables which makes your cable more flexible for wiring and more portable for outside use
IBRA XLR Cable - XLR to 1/4 Inch Lead
IBRA 6.35mm Jack Mono to XLR Cable is a sensible choice to connect your microphones to wide variety of applications.Such as professional recording studios, live performance, schools, churches,public speeches,parties and any other professional audio setups.With this XLR lead, you will definitely experience better audio effect, no matter in singing ,recording or speaking. Specifications :
- Connector : 6.35mm Jack Male and 3-pin XLR Female ,Gold Plated Connectors makes it durable for using ,improves anti-corrosion and anti-oxidant performance, thus extends the service life.
- Conductor: Bare Oxygen-free copper (OFC).
- Twin Conductive PVC Inner Shields
- Cotton Yarn Wrap to reduce noise
- RoHS Compliant Application : -Microphones-Audio Sound Consoles, -Microphones-Power Amplifier, -Microphones-Stereo System, -Microphones-Wireless Microphone Receiver -Microphones-Professional Camera Package Contents : IBRA 1 X 6.35mm Jack Mono to XLR Cable
HIGH QUALITY XLR to 6.35mm CABLE ENSURES FANTASTIC SOUND
Standard 3 pin XLR to 6.35mm connectors slots into your devices firmly and ensures solid connections for stable audio recording.
Copper Conductor and Multi Shielding
Built with copper conductor and three shielding, high-fidelity sound is greatly ensured. No noise and no current sound. Fantastic!
Environmental PVC Jacket
The soft XLR mic extension cable is so flexible and elastic that it is easy to coil.
Solid and Durable Cable
Due to thick OD(6MM) and crafted workmanship, the XLR microphone extension lead is more durable and has a longer lifespan.
You will get free shiping option for all orders over 25 GBP. "All cables ordered Monday to Friday before 3pm will be shipped on the Same Day Via Royal Mail 1st Class Delivery Service". Goods other than cables are shipped out Monday to Friday for delivery on your choosen service. We aim to ship all goods within 1 working days of receiving your payment. Buyers in the Highlands and Islands maybe asked to pay a shipping surcharge, this is £9.95 for larger items. Free for small packet items. We will contact you before shipping if this is applicable. Goods valued at over £50 are shipped by courier. A signature is required on delivery for signed for deliveries we use TNT,DHL,UPS and Parcel Force as required. We will where possible provide live tracking information - this will be emailed to you.
Goods must be paid for in full before shipping and must be paid for within 7 days. If you change your mind, simply let us know and we will cancel the transaction.All your payments details will be secured as we use 248bit SSL security.