Car / Bike Mounts
IBRA Universal in Car Holder for iPhone 6/ 6 Plus / 5s /5c /4/4s Samsung Galaxy S5 /S4 /S3 / Note 4/3 & Other Smartphones - 360 Grip Mount - BlackSpecial Price £7.99 Regular Price £49.99
IBRA Universal Bike Bicycle Mount Holder Handlebar for Most Cell Phones - iPhone 6 5C 5S 4S,The HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S5/S4, Sony Xperia Z, Google Nexus 4 5 Moto G Phone Samsung Galaxy S3, Note 2, Lumia 520 HTC One S, Lumia 920 (Maximum Width 85mm) 360Special Price £10.75 Regular Price £29.99
IBRA Apple iPad 1/2/3/4/Air, Galaxy, Android and Tablet PC Universal Car Head Rest / Mount / Holder / CradleSpecial Price £8.95 Regular Price £49.99
Buy Car Mount Phone Holder
We just can’t think of our life without our smartphones. While driving on your car, most of the time we take the help of the GPS to reach a new destination. Apart from that, you can have to use the phone for different purposes like receiving an emergency call. That’s why; the car mount phone holder is one of the essential accessories that you must have in your vehicle. Whether you are planning a long drive or you need to be connected all through, you need the phone holder that will show you the screen while you can concentrate on driving. You can securely use your phone for navigation and hands-free call. As the holder securely attaches the device, it prevents sliding and falling in the car.
There are Different Types of Car Mount Phone Holders available:
- Adhesive: The sticky surface secures the holder to the car.
- Windshield: This is the most standard and popular holder as you can access the phone quickly.
- Air Vent: You can use the magnetic mounts that connect the phone from the back.
- Head Rest: This is for the back seat passengers who can surf the mobile hanging from the headset.
How To Shop For Car Mount Phone Holder:
To Select the Right Phone Holder, you Need to Take Care of the Following Aspects.
- Car’s Interior: While selecting the phone holder, you need to take care of the interior of the car as well. If you have a steep windshield then you cannot mount the windshield phone holder.
- Flexibility: The main feature of the holder that every driver needs to check is the flexibility so that you can rotate and adjust it on your eye level.
- Grip: The holder must have a good grip over your phone to protect it from falling and scratches.
- Warranty: You should not ignore the warranty of the product and invest in the holder that has extended assurance from the manufacturer.