Ethernet Gigabit Lan Network Cable (RJ45) Advanced CAT 7 |Gold Connectors| 10Gbps 600MHz |10/100/1000Mbit/s | Patch cable |STP| compatible with CAT.5 / CAT.5e / CAT.6 | Switch/Router/Modem/Patch panel / Access Point / patch fields | 1M IBRA Round White
- IBRA® CAT7 Support bandwidth up to 600MHz so you can connect to your LAN/WAN segments and networking gear at maximum speeds
- Backward Compatible with Cat-5e / Cat-6 / Cat-6a Ethernet Cables
- Connectors: Gold Plated RJ-45 Male to Male - Shielded RJ45 Connector to Protect Against EMI/RFI Interference
- 50 Micron Gold plated Contact Pins in each Shielded RJ45 Connector perfect for use in high-noise environments where shielding helps
- Perfect for network adapters, hubs, routers, DSL/cable modems, PS3, PS4, X-box, patch panels and other high performance networking applications
IBRA® CAT7 High Speed Ethernet LAN Networking Cable (RJ45)
IBRA CAt7 is providing latest networking cabling standard as defined by the EIA (Electronic Industries Association).
The cables are used for creating a high speed network between devices and is the most popular wired solution for doing so.
It is made to a stringent set of standards for guaranteed Gigabit network speeds.
You can easily add network devices to your network with these cables, simply plug and go!
- High quality Cat7 RJ45 Ethernet Patch Lan Network Cable
- Cat7 Standard - Gigabit Certified Specification
- Support bandwidth upto 600Mhz
- Support speed up to 10Gbps (10000Mbps)
- Connectors: 8Pin Gold Plated RJ-45 Male to Male
- ROHS conform.
- Backwards compatible with Cat6a, 6 & Cat5e
- Solid and Robust Construction
1. Our IBRA® cable works great with desktop, laptop, router, modem, switch, hub, DSL, xBox, PS2, PS3 and etc.
2. Colours : White / Black
3. Sizes : For more sizes please see above variation.
4. Package Contents : 1x LAN Networking Cable
|Length||1 Metre Cable|